Thursday 16 October 2014

Dani Rambles: I'm stressing OUT

Heya guys,

Dani here.

Well, I haven't really been posting on here in a while, and neither has Eleanora, but we've both been busy. I'll leave Eleanora to explain her own situation - it's her story to tell, not mine.

As for me, well, I'm pleased to say my depression seems to be getting better.
But my anxiety is getting worse. :(

I'm stressing out about every little thing and I can't prioritise at all. Homework is taking over my life and so are tests.

I have arrangements about doing tests differently with my head of year, but that doesn't solve everything. Homework is still a huge issue for me.

In fact, right now I'm on the verge of tears because I have coursework due tomorrow and I'm too stressed to redraft my essay.

I don't know what to do.

If you have any tips on anti-stress, please comment! <3

Oh yeah, and also, I tried to take some antianxiety tablets that my psychiatrist prescribed but they just made me a zombie - I nearly died at least 5 times in 2 days because of them.

So yeah that's it from me for now I guess...

-Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment