Saturday 4 October 2014

Bryan&I

                                            Bryan&I

                                 Or "How a teenage love story can ruin someone"


Hey guys, its Eleanora ♥ 
So let me explain the situation :
My boyfriend (we will call him Bryan, for some privacy reasons) and I have been dating for almost a year now. We had a really great relationship, a lot of communication,respect and mostly,love. But the thing is, since we came back from summer holidays, Bryan has changed. I don't recognise him anymore, and he is making me suffer emotionally a lot these days.No one understands (except Dani ♥  ) and they all tell me that I should blame everything on myself or that they can't see the problem.
I will post an article about my relationship and advices as much as I can (more than once a week I guess).

No comments:

Post a Comment